Sponsored by Tottenham Hotspur Football Club
The Committee have decided to run the competition this year, albeit a scaled down event and all in line with the current Covid restrictions.
We are going to include the Categories where we do not have to make appointments to judge or are expected to enter any properties.
The Categories that can be entered are as follows –
- Small Front Gardens, Under 10 Square Metres.
- Medium Front Gardens, Under 20 Square Metres.
- Large Front Gardens, Over 20 Square Metres.
- Front Gardens Also used for parking, Any Size.
- All year-round Front Garden, Any Size.
- Best Residential Street, Open to a run of 8 or more Properties.
- Best Display in a Public Area, Open to displays, Flower Beds and Containers.
- Best Allotments.
*** Entry is Free ***
As you will see, these are all displays that can be viewed and judged easily and we hope you will accept that in our current restrictions that no entry will be accepted where it is necessary to enter a property. This is the best we can offer, and no entries will be accepted other than from the Categories listed above.
You can simply enter using the form below, the closing date for us to receive your entry is Monday, June 12th.
If you need any help, Information, or advice, please contact:
Dennis Tel. 01992 718857 or Email email@example.com
Judging will take place from 28th June – 12th July.
Gold, Silver and Bronze Certificates will be awarded to the best displays